Hemophilia Treatment Centers
Many people with bleeding disorders use the resources of their hemophilia treatment center (HTC). Individuals who go to hemophilia treatment centers will not only find state-of-the art medical care, but also benefit from an experienced, caring staff that takes time to develop comprehensive treatment care plans for patients and families.
Local Hemophilia Treatment Centers:
- Gulf States Hemophilia & Thrombophilia Center
6655 Travis, Suite 100
Houston, TX 77030
- Texas Children’s Hemophilia & Thrombosis Center
6701 Fannin Street
Houston, Texas 77030
- Children’s Blood and Cancer Center of Central Texas – Dell Children’s Specialty Pavillion
4910 Mueller Blvd Ste 200
Austin, TX 78723
- South Texas Hemophilia Treatment Center
Gateway Medical Park
- 8435 Wurzbach Road
San Antonio, TX 78229
Your Social Worker at your Hemophilia Treatment Center can help you navigate resources for financial assistance.
Please contact your Social Worker for a LSBDF Helping Hands referral application.
Hemophilia Assistance Program
The Hemophilia Assistance Program helps Texans with hemophilia cover their medical bills. Assistance is provided with blood factor replacement products or reimbursement for health insurance premium payment.
Who is eligible for services?
HAP is available to anyone who
- Lives in Texas
- Is 18 or older
- Has an income at or below 200 percent of federal poverty guidelines
- Has a diagnosis of hemophilia from a licensed physician
- Isn’t incarcerated or a ward of the state
- Isn’t eligible for the Children with Special Health Care Needs Services Program, Medicaid or Medicare